Wednesday 17 August 2011

"Sole Renewal" Foot Treatment

Since we are already talking about feet...

Did you know that I offer a special 
foot treatment I call "Sole Renewal"?

While I often treat feet during treatment/therapeutic massage sessions 
this foot massage is something a little extra.

"Sole Renewal" begins with an invigorating foot polish with a scented salt scrub.
The polish helps to remove dry skin and soften the foot.
Once the polish is done I apply warm towels to your feet in order to wash away the scrub.
Once your feet have been polished and warmed up I finish up with an extended foot massage using a moisturizing foot balm - sending your straight into dreamland.
This treatment leaves you completely relaxed.
Clients who enjoy this treatment often say, "My feet feel like they're floating."

"Sole Renewal" can be added to any massage treatment 
you receive at the office for an additional $3.

Many of my clients have made this "add on" a part of their regular routine.
Men and women alike crave it. 

If you are interested in trying a "Sole Renewal" treatment please mention it to
either me or my receptionist (Mary or Jen) when you book your next massage therapy appointment.

Your feet work hard for you every day.
Show them how much you appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Massage therapists Toronto can help children with behavioral issues. It helps them to calm and relax their bodies, and in turn makes them a bit happier

    ReplyDelete